Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 25 April 20192019-04-25 2019-06-24 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3800 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A rapidly growing company active in the retail sector and based in Brussels is on a look out for a Business Controller. As the Business Controller, you will support the finance and leadership teams in the overall Business Planning, Budgeting, Actual Reporting, Forecasting, Cost Centre, KPI’s and business performances management processes.
As the Business Controller, you will be the right hand of the CFO and your main responsibilities will include:
- Financial planning and analysis: lead the finance elaboration of the 3 years Company Business Plan, lead in building up of the yearly budget, deliver Monthly actuals reporting & analysis, lead in the forecasting processes.
- Cost Center, CAPEX reporting: implement, follow up on a monthly process aiming at reviewing the month, YTD actual OPEX expenses of each cost center with their cost center owner, follow up on CAPEX evolution, from budget to actuals, monthly.
- General reporting: be responsible to deliver monthly key reporting to the company, continuous search for opportunities to improve visibility and business reporting at the company, support the Marketing Market intelligence team in following up on market evolution, including follow up on financial performances of key competitors, reference retail company.
- Quality Processes, Projects: be responsible for selecting and working on further automation of reporting, general ad hoc support on specific company projects.
- Finance, Accounting, IT link: Help improving the overall coordination of systems, processes, numbers between the accounting, IT and rest of finance teams. Work on ad hoc finance continuous improvement projects.
The ideal candidate holds a master’s degree in Finance and has minimum 4 years of FPA experience combined with accounting exposure. Experience in the retail sector will be considered as an asset.
You have excellent Excel skills and have an affinity for optimizing and automating financial process. Fluency in French and English is a must.
If you have strong analytical and organizational skills, hand-on mentality and multi-tasking capabilities and you strive for a new challenge do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.