Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 09 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kalmthout Antwerp BE 2940 EUR 45000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A challenging role as a Business Controller has come available at a Belgian internationally active company based in the North of Antwerp. As Business Controller, your primary focus will be on financial and business controlling, but you will also act as a sparring partner for the business and the management team.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Lead and steer the business towards its strategic objectives, by assessing financial analysis, necessary to run the business effectively
- Cooperate with colleagues on the quarterly closing activities: analysis, consolidation (BEGAAP and IFRS) and management reporting
- Provide support to the business in the different countries in assessing budget and forecasting models
- Ensure that the internal control systems are compliant and continuously search for improvement and simplification
- Ad hoc financial, business or investment analysis
As Business Controller you have a Master degree in Finance or Commercial Engineering, with 4 to 6 years of experience and a controlling background. Candidates with a single Big 4 experience will be considered as well. You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
If you are loyal and reliable, you can work independently and have an analytical and pro-active mindset, then this Business Controller position is for you. Please send us your CV. An attractive salary package and benefits are offered.