Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 electronics Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 5000 6000 6000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An exciting opportunity as Business Controller has just become available within one of Belgium's leading multimedia companies based in Antwerp.
Reporting to the CFO, the Business Controller's main responsibilities include:
- Making insightful analyses at the strategic and the operational level;
- Cost controlling of cost of sales, Opex, stocks;
- Capex controlling;
- Assisting with layout and monthly follow-up of business plans and budgets (dashboard);
- Sales controlling including analyzes of volumes, margins and prices;
- Guaranteeing correct financial implementation in various business-related projects;
- Acting as sparring partner of the CFO and Managing Directors of the group.
With a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, as well as at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, the ideal candidate has a sound knowledge of operational and financial processes. Experience within an ERP-environment is also important (Microsoft Dynamics is a plus). Furthermore, as the company has a large international presence, the Business Controller must be proficient in Dutch and English. Experience in an IFRS environment is considered an asset, as is experience with a BI-tool.
If you are a proactive, analytical, and communicative Business Controller, eager to advance your career within a passionate and dynamic company, then this is the role for you. In exchange for your expertise and dedication, you will receive an attractive salary and benefits package.