Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 10 May 20192019-05-10 2019-07-09 manufacturing-and-production Aartselaar Antwerp BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A well-established packaging company located in the Antwerp region is currently looking for a Senior Accountant/Controller. The Senior Accountant/Controller, assisted by two-workers, will manage the entire production of financial information/data (accounting, balance sheet, tax, returns, etc.) and ensure the reliability of the information/data produced.
Thus, this is a business-critical position which comes with a few crucial responsibilities:
- Management of all administrative and legal issues, including the follow-up of staff and legal / social obligations;
- Taking control of management, with the production of dashboards and indicators for monitoring activity and profitability, reporting to Management and to the Group, ensuring the daily cash management and budget;
- Maintaining relationships with the relevant third parties: auditors, accountants, banking and insurance, the government;
- Ensuring legal, social, accounting and tax monitoring;
- Acting as an intermediary with the administrative and financial services of the group
With a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance, good communication, interpersonal and language (Dutch and French) skills, as well as at least 5 to 10 years of experience in a similar role, the candidate should be well-equipped to successfully conduct these tasks.
A great capacity for analysis and synthesis is also key in this Senior Accountant/Controller role, as is an autonomous, accurate, and reliable personality. Your capabilities in gaining favour for your proposals, whilst simultaneously respecting internal procedures and instructions, will determine your success within this function.
If you are driven and eager to take the next step in your career, then this is the role for you. Great career progression opportunities and a rewarding salary and benefits package await!