Finance Business Partner
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 15 May 20192019-05-15 2019-07-14 manufacturing-and-production Vilvoorde Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4500 5500 5500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A company active in the industrial sector is now on the lookout for a new Finance Business Partner for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will be actively involved in monitoring the performance of a Business Unit and advising its leadership team.
Reporting to the Head of Controlling, as Finance Business Partner your main responsibilities include:
- Critical thinking with the Business Unit leadership and initiate / support decisions
- Preparation of management reporting and production of ad-hoc analyses
- Driving of the budgeting and forecasting process for the Business Unit
- Ownership of special projects for the Business unit or the Executive Committee
- Contribution to the company transformation by always looking for process improvement
The ideal candidate holds a masterin Finance, Business, Engineering or Economics. As Finance Business Partner, you have at least 4 to 5 years of relevant work experience in in a similar position. You are fluent in French, Dutch and in English.
You are highly driven, proactive, and you possess excellent analytical and qualitative skills. If you have strong communication and problem-solving skills, apply for this position now and became the new Finance Business Partner of this dynamic company.