Location Flemish BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-21 2019-07-20 health-and-safety Flemish Brabant Flemish Brabant BE EUR 4300 4800 4800 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international Group active in the healthcare sector is currently actively looking for a Business Controller to be based in Flemish Brabant (West-side). As Business Controller, you will assist with strategic and operational decision-making, as well as organize, develop and lead the business controlling function.
The Business Controller will report directly to the Finance Director. Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Ongoing control of local operation expenses and financial support and analysis for vendor selection and procurement;
- Trusted financial business partner supporting and actively influencing day-to-day decision making;
- Driving better business decisions and improving business performance through higher transparency, financial analysis and pro-active issue management;
- Maintaining effective commercial procedures, or initiating change, to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered;
- Leading, managing and coordinating the local planning process including target setting, budgets and estimates in line with guidance from Business and Corporate Controlling;
- Providing ad-hoc financial analysis and supporting decision on specific issues including tenders and contractual bids;
- Supporting growth of the business through financial solutions such as customer insurance arrangements, customer loans, etc. that maintain a good balance of additional business potential versus risk and cost.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management or any other related field and has at least 5 years of experience in Business Controlling.
Fluency in Dutch, French and English and strong IT acumen is a must to occupy the position of the Business Controller
If you are a team player with strong communication skills, you are open-minded, honest, proactive and precise, and you are ready for a new challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.