Salary Competitive package
Consultant Arjen Spittael
Date posted 29 July 20192019-08-06 2019-09-27 fmcg Ghent East Flanders BE 9000 EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A challenging role as a Business Controller has come available at a Belgian internationally active company based in the area of Ghent. As Business Controller, your primary focus will be on financial and business controlling, but you will also act as a sparring partner for the business and the management team.
Some of your responsibilities include:
- Lead and steer the business towards its strategic objectives, by assessing financial analysis, necessary to run the business effectively
- Cooperate with colleagues on the quarterly closing activities: analysis, consolidation (BEGAAP and IFRS) and management reporting
- Provide support to the business in the different countries in assessing budget and forecasting models
- Ensure that the internal control systems are compliant and continuously search for improvement and simplification
- Ad hoc financial, business or investment analysis.
As Business Controller, you have a Master degree in Finance or Commercial Engineering, with 4 to 6 years of experience and a controlling background. Candidates with a single Big 4 experience will be considered as well. You are fluent in Dutch and English, knowledge of other languages is a plus.
If you are loyal and reliable, you can work independently and have an analytical and pro-active mindset, then this Business Controller position is for you. Please send us your CV. An attractive salary package and benefits are offered.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.