Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 12 August 20192019-08-12 2019-10-11 telecommunications Mechelen Antwerp BE 2800 GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new Business Controller job has just become available within a large international company based in the region of Mechelen.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, the Business Controller's main responsibilities include:
- Business partner on operational, supply chain and procurement performance
- Monthly management reporting including variance analysis on the volume, workforce, production performance, production efficiency and costs
- Analyse performance per process, budget owner, per machine, per category,...
- Prepare monthly reporting to the Management Team
- Investment analysis (Capex)
- Sales Control:
- Ensure and enhance business partnering on commercial performance
- Monthly sales management reporting including variance analysis on the volume, pricing and revenue
- Analyse performance per customer, region and product (revenue, production profit)
- Budgeting & Forecasting on a quarterly & yearly basis
- Prepare monthly management reporting to the Management Team
The ideal candidate for this function has a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a Finance related field supplemented with five years of experience in a similar role. Any form of experience within a Big 4 company is considered a strong plus. Fluency in Dutch and English is essential (French or German are considered assets), as is a good general IT knowledge, especially in Excel.
To thrive in this role, the Business Controller should be an initiative taker, a sparring partner and process-driven, with a hands-on attitude, sound communication skills and high business insight. If this corresponds to you and you are driven to take the next step in your career, do not hesitate and apply today.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.