Senior Business Controller
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 12 August 20192019-08-13 2019-10-11 retail Mechelen Antwerp BE 2800 GBP 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new, challenging job as Senior Business Controller has become available at a dynamic, fast growing multinational in Mechelen. You will be leading the planning and control cycle including reporting, forecasting, budgeting and analysing data.
Working closely with the Finance Director, some of your responsibilities as Senior Business Controller will be:
- Responsible for the monthly reporting, forecast & budget process;
- Act as a business partner for various departments in order to collect the financial data;
- Responsible for the entire P&L planning;
- Giving advice and creating dashboards to assist the business in achieving its objectives;
- Responsible for the analysis and improvement of business processes
The ideal Senior Business Controller has a Master degree in Finance or Accounting, coupled with at least 5 to 7 years of experience in a controlling, accounting or audit function. Fluency in Dutch and a good knowledge of English is a must.
If you are eager to learn and take initiative; if you act with a proactive attitude, then this Senior Business Controller job could be yours. Besides the dynamic role you will fulfil, there is an attractive remuneration package on offer, as well as opportunities for growth. Do not hesitate to send us your CV.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.