Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 31 October 20192019-10-31 2019-12-30 consultancy Diegem Flemish Brabant BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international company active in the consulting sector is now on the lookout for a new Business Controller for its office based in Diegem. In this role, you will support the management team driving analysis and participate in optimization projects.
As Business Controller reporting to the Controlling Manager, your main responsibilities will include:
- You will ensure full support for the monthly closing process
- You will ensure variance analysis and corrective actions
- You will be responsible for project follow up & controlling (order to cash process)
- You will ensure the control, accuracy, predictability and timely delivery of figures, analyses and comments.
- You will identify and highlight financial risks and opportunities in the business
- You will participate in the budgeting & forecasting process
The ideal Business Controller holds a university degree, preferably in Finance or Economy coupled with at least 4 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in a finance or business unit controlling function. A deep knowledge of Excel is a must for this position.
You are fluent in Dutch, English and French. You have strong organisational, analytical, numerical and interpersonal skills.
If you are proactive, determined, a persistent team player and able to prioritize, do not hesitate to apply for this position and become the new Business Controller of this global leading company.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.