Consultant Shadeh Olivia Van Esch
Date posted 04 November 20192019-11-19 2020-01-03 retail Brussels Brussels BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
An international group active in retail sector is currently on a lookout for a high potential Business Controller based in the North of Brussels and specialized in logistics and supply chain. As the new Business Controller, you will join a dynamic environment encouraging your professional growth and development.
Some of your main responsibilities, as the new Business Controller, will include:
- You participate in the long-term strategic planning;
- You analyse business cases and support business in investment decisions;
- You participate in the set-up of new operational and financial KPIs;
- You analyse and follow-up on financial figures to give an overview of the financial situation;
- You provide input for the Logistics strategy and translate it into a financial roadmap;
- You organize, set-up and manage the development of the yearly budget and recurring forecasts for your departments;
- You build and maintain internal and external relationships with all the stakeholders.
- You collaborate and interact with the other Business Controllers of other Business units and report to the Head of Controlling.
The ideal candidate for this position has a master’s degree in Business Management, Economics or any other Finance related field. You have at least 3 years of relevant professional experience in a similar position.
You are fluent in Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or English will be considered as a plus.
If you have strong analytical and financial skills, you can prioritize and manage expectations, you are stress-resilient and deadline oriented, and you are ready for a new exciting professional opportunity, do not hesitate to apply and become the new high potential Business Controller.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.