Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 21 November 20192019-11-21 2020-01-20 it Liège Liège BE EUR 3500 4500 4500 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fast-growing company active in the technology sector and based in the Liege region is currently on the lookout for a Business Controller to join its dynamic team. The new Business Controller will manage sales performance activities, oversee KPI reports and analysis as well as support budgeting and re-forecasting.
As the Business Controller, you will report directly to Finance and Controlling Manager and some of your main responsibilities include:
- You will have very close contact with the business (mainly with the sales department) and function with them as a true business partner
- You will define and improve standard reporting package;
- You will work on business cases and ad-hoc analysis to help the management in strategical decisions
- You will prepare timely monthly financial reporting and present findings, analyses, and recommendations to the management;
- You will analyse processes and propose improvements;
- You will develop, communicate, and manage requirements for reporting and finance system;
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree in Business Administration, Finance or Economics coupled with 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position or in a Big4 environment.
You are fluent in French and English and you are at ease with Excel.
If you are result- and solution-oriented, you are analytical and highly organised, you have a positive can-do attitude, and you are ready for a new exciting challenge, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding opportunity.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.