Consultant Christophe Paquay
Job Ref 1656232/001
Date posted 27 June 2022antwerpen accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-06-27 2022-08-26 automotive Kontich Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A new challenging job has just come available at a well-known, dynamic automotive company in Kontich. We are looking for a Senior Business Controller to support all business economic topics and to translate the strategy into financials, management reporting and key performance indicators. It’s a great opportunity to join a complex and fast changing environment.
About the Senior Business Controller role:
You play an essential role in the planning and control process of the financial management.
- Prepare financial reports as specified by the group, business unit and the local management (e.g. analysis and explanation of variances with last year, budget and forecast, connecting figures with business events and development).
- Support in month end closing activities (e.g. accrual accounting, invoice checking,…) in close collaboration with the G/L accountants.
- Optimize financial processes and procedures to guarantee that the management accounting system provides reliable information.
- Understand the balance sheet and P&L of the different entities and make sure that financial statements provide a true and correct view of the situation.
- Make sure to recognize risks and opportunities in your business and tackle them if needed.
- Co-ordinate and execute the production of budgets and forecasts, in joint effort with the responsible managers (marketing, sales, etc.)
- Prepare and actively participate in periodic financial meetings with management to discuss the reporting and KPI’s, including definition of actions and feedback of actions.
- Support the entities in improving P&L, working capital and cash flow management and give advice on the financial impact of management decisions or suggestions.
- Perform ad hoc financial analysis such as profitability analysis, margin analysis, etc.
- Support the ordering & purchase process of new units.
- Perform follow-up on (ageing of) stock.
- Implement synergies and efficiencies in the internal processes where possible.
- Follow-up, assist and/or lead specific projects within the business units.
Master’s in business and/or finance with a profound knowledge of financial and business processes. You can look back at 10 years’ experience in a Business Controlling role. Strong affinity with IT and excellent knowledge of Excel. Solid business/finance understanding with strong analytical and problem-solving skills. A team player with strong social and communicative skills in Dutch and English.
- An interesting salary package with a wide range of benefits including a company car with fuel card, group and hospitalization insurance.
- You will join a passionate and professional team with an open culture and the possibility to grow within the company.
Do you have what it takes to be the new Senior Business Controller? Don’t hesitate and apply now!
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ZwijndrechtDate posted: 06 July 2022Een welbekend servicebedrijf gelegen in Zwijndrecht is op zoek naar een Business Controller die meewerkt aan het verbeteren van de financiële en operationele resultaten van de verschillende business units. Samen met het business unit-team bouwt u mee aan een Performance Management-systeem voor het bedrijf.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KontichDate posted: 02 August 2022One of the world’s leading logistics company is on the look out to hire a Business Controller to join their team in Kontich/Tessenderlo. You will support the business with financial and operational analysis and with your experience in finance you’ll be the perfect fit for this role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 28 July 2022Een stabiel dienstverlenend bedrijf in Antwerpen is actief op zoek naar een Business Controller die met zijn voeten in de business wil staan. U krijgt de kans om door te groeien binnen een multidisciplinaire omgeving en u zal fungeren als sparring partner.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 02 August 2022A fantastic opportunity as Associate Investments has just arisen for a start up company in the real estate sector.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MechelenDate posted: 02 August 2022A global market leader is searching for a new The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to complete their Finance team. It’s a company active in the production sector and based in Mechelen.