Consultant Gemma Rodriguez
Job Ref 1621222/001
Date posted 20 July 2022east-flanders accountancy-finance/business-control 2022-07-20 2022-09-18 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kallo East Flanders BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A worldwide leading logistics company is currently looking for a Business Controller for their team in Kallo. You will ensure the terminal operates within a sound control framework and executes an effective performance management process.
Your tasks as Business Controller will include:
- Lead the planning & control cycle on the terminal: monthly reporting and analysis and related corrective actions, quarterly forecast and annual budget process.
- Performance management: Support financial and operational performance appraisal for the terminal, focusing on cost and cash, as well as on operational drivers, such as Damage and Claims, Maintenance and Repair, Operational Efficiencies. Support both performance transparency and support selection of interventions in a cost and capex constraint environment. Maintain alignment between and focus on key performance indicators and bottom line results.
- Support value management in the asset, ensuring priorities and deliverables are linked to value and cash generation.
- Provide value insight to strategy reviews, BP processes, project milestone, contract management and formal approvals of GIPs and PCNs.
- Participate in continuous improvement projects with focus on bottom line impact for the terminal.
- Support preparation of financial forecasts and plans. Ensure integrity of the terminal operations planning & target setting processes, supporting the development of credible, affordable and competitive business plans and budgets. Ensure benchmarking is used to set competitive targets.
- Understand the Risk Management Process and work with the business to identify and mitigate long and short-term risks and opportunities.
- Participate in contract management activities from strategy definition to Contract Board approval.
- Engage with Commercial to support deals and ensure value optimization and alignment between technical and financial aspects of agreements.
The ideal candidate for the role as Business Controller:
- Master’s degree in finance or similar and 5 years’ experience within a multinational environment;
- Strong knowledge and experience in IFRS and consolidation accounting.
- Strong Microsoft office knowledge and experience.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is required.
- Deep understanding of the impact of external trends and competition on operations.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Flexible thinking and commercial mindset.
- Solid communication and presentation experience and skills.
- Commercial acumen and strong business partnering focus.
- Interesting salary with benefits
- You will get the opportunity to develop yourself
- Hybrid way of working with flexible work hours and the possibility to work from home
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: GhentDate posted: 02 August 2022A new challenging job as Finance Business Partner has come available at a chemical manufacturing company in Gent. Offering flexible working hours and great career development opportunities within a multinational environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DendermondeDate posted: 28 July 2022For a manufacturing company located in Dendermonde, we are looking for a Business Controller. Working in tandem with the Global Project controller, you will partner with the Purchase and Project organization whilst supporting them.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: DeinzeDate posted: 02 August 2022A company active in the production industry is currently looking to hire a corporate development & M&A analyst to join their offices in Antwerp. Thanks to your experience in Finance, you will be the perfect addition to the company and will have an essential role in supporting the company in making tactical and strategic decisions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WondelgemDate posted: 02 August 2022Bent u op zoek naar een nieuwe finance opportuniteit en maakt u graag deel uit van een internationale en snelgroeiende omgeving? Heeft u een masterdiploma en enkele jaren ervaring op zak? Dan is deze functie zeker iets voor u! We zijn op zoek naar een International Tax Consultant voor een sterk groeiend internationaal en innovatief bedrijf in Wondelgem om de internationale tewerkstelling uit te breiden en te versterken.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: LebbekeDate posted: 02 August 2022A world leading food manufacturing company in Lebbeke is looking to hire a Lead Accounting Manager to manage and perform accounting activities for the Belgian entities.