Chief Financial Officer
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 06 November 2018Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
This company active in the manufacturing and technological sector is looking for a Chief Financial Officer for their HQ based in Brussels.
As Chief Financial Officer, you will report to the CEO and your main responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the day-to-day management of the company as a fully-fledged member of the Management Team
- Ensure the leadership of the financial and accounting strategy of the Board of Directors in order to optimise the Group’s financial performance and strategic position.
- Make sure that the company's financial systems are robust, compliant and support current operations and the company future growth
- Take the ultimate responsibility for the company's treasury management policies
- Manage the corporate policies regarding capital requirements, debt, taxes, equity, disposals and acquisitions of businesses, if necessary
- Manage the resources of the Finance department and ensure the leadership at the Finance level
- Keep abreast of the laws and good practices in the areas of Finance and ensure their application within the company
- Supervise the Group’s compliance with health and safety regulations and ensure the well-being within the Financial department
- Lead and manage potential strategic acquisitions and M&A deals, under supervision of the Board of Directors.
The ideal candidate has a Master degree in Business Engineering, Civil Engineering, Applied Economics or Finance Management or equivalent by experience.
At least 15 years of relevant professional experience as all-round Chief Financial Officer or Head of Controlling in an industrial/manufacturing or technological environment is a must, preferably in a listed company.
Fluency in Dutch and French is a must, with a very good command of English.
The ideal candidate is IT driven (implementation of ERP systems is a plus) with strong analytical and financial skills. The candidate needs to also be results and objectives driven with excellent communication skills and needs to have leadership experience. If this is you, send us your application now.