Consultant Brian Switsers
Job Ref 1852012/001
Date posted 07 March 2023antwerpen accountancy-finance/cfo 2023-03-07 2023-05-06 manufacturing-and-production Geel Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Are you looking for a challenging and versatile finance mission ? Are you an enthusiastic go-getter, inspired by an open, respectful, hands-on culture? Then get started at ArcelorMittal and join their team in Geel as the new CFO Benelux.
We are ArcelorMittal Distribution Solutions Benelux, part of ArcelorMittal – the leading steel producer in the world! Products that are traded include beams, bar steel, plates and reinforcement steel. At ArcelorMittal, our goal is to help build a better world with smarter steels that meets the needs of people in terms of transport, buildings, white goods, packaging and infrastructure. Steels made using innovative processes which are more efficient, use less energy, and emit significantly less carbon. Steels that are cleaner, stronger and reusable.
As a member of the Benelux management team, you are comfortable in a leadership role that requires clear and effective communication skills. You are accountable for all financial and risk management operations of our Benelux business. This includes controlling, accounting, tax, legal, business planning, treasury/cash management, credit management and internal controls. You report functionally to the Benelux CEO and hierarchically to the CFO of the Europe business division.
What are you going to do as the CFO Benelux?
- You provide excellent decision support to the management team and other business owners
- You act as strategic partner, building and implementing the business roadmap.
- You provide insight and challenge via pro-active analysis
- You lead the business planning process, by establishing clear forecasts and budgets
- You support decisions on investments and M&A projects via your financial expertise
- You maintain compliance and control
- You ensure the accounting and legal requirements, in co-ordination with the Group Shared Services
- You deploy proper internal controls, ensuring compliance with Group procedures.
- You drive the risk management, in particular on customer credit
- You drive efficiency
- You maintain an active portfolio management via product costing
- You drive the cost management
- You support business transformation and digitalization projects
- You develop performance management based on balanced scorecard approach
- You detect and implement improvement opportunities with business owners
Required skills and qualifications as CFO Benelux
- Five or more years of experience in finance roles
- Master's degree (or equivalent experience) in business or engineering.
- An accurate and independent way of working;
- Knowledge of Office 365 applications and SAP/ERP systems;
- Excellent communicative skills, both verbally and written;
- Ability to engage with staff at all levels of the company
- A thorough knowledge of English;
Preferred skills and qualifications as CFO Benelux
- Knowledge of Dutch and French
- Experience in M&A
- Experience in partnering with an executive team
- International finance experience
What can you expect from us?
- A challenging position in an international company;
- An intensive training program to get to know the company and the processes;
- A pleasant and informal culture;
- An excellent salary including an attractive employment package including an end-of-year bonus, group insurance and company car.
Are you the enthusiastic CFO we are looking for?
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 (0) 3 202 79 00
Salary: NegotiableLocation: PuursDate posted: 16 February 2023A new challenging job as Group Treasury Manager has come available within a dynamic, fast growing production company in Puurs.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: WillebroekDate posted: 23 February 2023A European leading production company in Willebroek is looking to hire a Senior Controller acting as a Finance Business Partner with strong ethical standards who pays attention to detail and who is capable of working in a fast growing environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: BoomDate posted: 28 February 2023A European leading production company in Boom is looking to hire a Finance Business Partner acting as a Finance Business Partner with strong ethical standards who pays attention to detail and who is capable of working in a fast growing environment.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 27 February 2023Eén van de grootste voedselproducenten in Europa, met de hoofdzetel in Antwerpen, is op zoek naar een Finance Manager met een gezonde dosis ondernemerschap en sterke people management skills.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: OlenDate posted: 23 February 2023A challenging opportunity as Controlling Manager has come available in a world’s leading distribution company, based in Olen. Thanks to your passion and ambition you’ll be playing an essential role in the company.