Location Flemish BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 14 May 20192019-05-14 2019-07-13 manufacturing-and-production Flemish Brabant Flemish Brabant BE EUR 3800 4200 4200 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An innovative company operating in renewable energy, based in the Flemish Brabant region is now looking to fill a newly created position of Consolidation Expert.
As the Consolidation Expert, you will report directly to the Head of Finance and your main responsibilities will include:
- You convert BGAAP financial statements into IFRS and prepare company’s consolidated financial statements;
- You provide consolidated figures in SAP BPC to the mother company;
- Together with the other finance team members, you keep the analytical structures in the ERP-system up to date;
- You prepare reports for management and board of directors;
- You investigate the accounting treatment of new initiatives and companies;
- You support the finance team for ad hoc accounting issues;
- You support the further expansion of the company.
The ideal candidate for the position of the Consolidation Expert holds a master’s degree in Finance or has an equivalent in relevant professional experience. You have at least 5 years of experience in the Finance domain, of which 2 years in consolidation. Consolidation expertise within external auditing will be considered as a plus. You have experience with the IFRS standards and have been working with a consolidation package.
You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an advantage.
If you are proactive, down-to-earth, have strong analytical skills and are ready for a new challenge, this outstanding opportunity is waiting for you.