Group Reporting and Consolidation Manager
Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 29 August 20192019-09-04 2019-10-28 manufacturing-and-production Hasselt Limburg BE EUR 80000 90000 90000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A fantastic opportunity as Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager has arisen for a global manufacturing company based in Limburg, Belgium. The Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager is responsible for management reporting in periodical reports, financial statements and related disclosures according to the groups accounting principles (IFRS SME, Dutch GAAP).
Reporting to the CFO, your main responsibilities include:
- Manage the groups entire reporting and consolidation process (+/- 35 reporting entities)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports for the group board and quarterly reports to the supervisory board
- Develop and implement reporting guidelines; implement best practices
- Support the local Financial Controllers on accounting and reporting matters
- Liaise with Auditors and Division Controllers
- Set-up, roll-out and support budget processes
- Responsible for all tax related matters on headquarters level and support the entities with tax related matters
- Directly supervise 1 person
You have a Master degree in Finance or Accounting, with minimum 10 years of relevant experience in a financial role including reporting and consolidation. A CPA degree or a similar qualification is required; experience in an international environment is an asset. Experience with consolidation and consolidation software are a must.
Good knowledge of MS Office is essential, as well as fluent knowledge of Dutch and English.
The Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager has strong organisational and operational skills and is a strategic thinker. You are goal oriented as well as business minded. You are also very energetic and integer. You have an enquiring, curious and proactive mindset, always looking for improvement.
If you see yourself as a true networker, a problem solver who drives for excellence, then this Group Reporting & Consolidation Manager role could be what you are looking for. We would love to hear from you! Please send your application now. A rewarding salary package is guaranteed as well as further growth opportunities.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.