Consolidation & Reporting Specialist
Consultant Brian Switsers
Job Ref 1718822/001
Date posted 17 November 2022antwerpen accountancy-finance/consolidator 2022-11-17 2023-01-16 transport-and-rail Antwerp Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A great opportunity as Consolidation & Reporting Specialist has just arisen with an international player in the maritime sector. Based in Antwerp, this is your chance to join a dynamic and innovative culture with numerous career opportunities.
Your main responsibilities:
- Prepare the consolidation process for the group by setting up the consolidation system, reviewing reported figures and uploading them in the software;
- As part of the consolidation process for the group, managing intercompany reconciliation;
- Preparation of the primary statements and different disclosures of the half-year end and annual reporting for the group;
- Assistance and support in ad hoc finance projects (continuous improvement) e.g. pushing down and training of IFRS adjustments to local teams, drafting accounting papers and policies, implementing a disclosure management tool, IFRS 16 tool and improved reporting process;
- Supporting the group and local accounting teams with the preparation and review of statutory accounts.
The ideal profile for the candidate as Consolidation & Reporting Specialist:
- You have a Master’s degree in Economics or similar;
- You have 3 to 5 years’ worth of experience within Finance with experience in consolidation, IFRS, BE GAAP, corporate tax and corporate law;
- You are a deadline-oriented person with a flexible attitude;;
- Analytical person with a hands-on approach;
- Excellent communicative and social skills to coach and delegate the local accounting teams;
- Fluent in Dutch and English.
The client offers:
- A competitive salary with numerous benefits;
- Flexible working hours, thus maintaining a good work-life balance;
- An interesting role with responsibilities and new challenges every day;
- Personal development and great career opportunities.
If you are driven, determined and analytical, this is the role for you. Don’t hesitate and apply now for the role of Consolidation & Reporting Specialist.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AartselaarDate posted: 28 October 2022A great opportunity as Consolidation & Reporting Specialist has just arisen within an international player in the transportsector. Based in Aartselaar, this is your chance to join a dynamic and innovative culture with numerous career opportunities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MechelenDate posted: 21 November 2022A great opportunity as Consolidation & Reporting Specialist has just arisen within an international player in the transportsector. Based in Mechelen, this is your chance to join a dynamic and innovative culture with numerous career opportunities.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 09 November 2022Een interessante functie komt vrij als Accounting Manager in een transportbedrijf gelegen in de regio Antwerpen. Als Accounting Manager rapporteert u aan de CFO en staat u in voor het dagelijks aansturen en coachen van het General Accounting team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: ZwijndrechtDate posted: 29 November 2022Een welbekend servicebedrijf gelegen in Zwijndrecht is op zoek naar een Business Controller die meewerkt aan het verbeteren van de financiële en operationele resultaten van de verschillende business units. Samen met het business unit-team bouwt u mee aan een Performance Management-systeem voor het bedrijf.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: PuursDate posted: 29 November 2022Een gerenommeerd bouwbedrijf in Puurs is de zoektocht gestart naar een Financial Controller om het dynamisch, succesvol en snel groeiend team te versterken.