Finance Business Partner Supply Chain EMEA
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 16 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international company active in the FMCG sector is today looking for a Finance Business Partner Supply Chain EMEA to join its offices in the Aalst region. Acting as strategic advisory interface to the business and management, you will have full responsibility over the supply chain's financial results and will continuously work towards recommending procedures to increase efficiency.
As Finance Business Partner Supply Chain, you will drive change and recommend solutions in supporting the achievement of business goals and targets set for Supply Chain. Some of your main responsibilities will be:
- Facilitating strategic planning processes across the business
- Supporting the business and management on preparing and determining business objectives, strategies, and tactics
- Supporting budget holders on preparing operating budgets and capex plans
- Performing analyses and budget / forecast report reviews
- Performing operation and business management reviews
- Leading and performing analyses of multi-dimensional business components (e.g., customers, products, markets)
- Supporting on mergers and acquisitions/divestitures and performing project analyses
- Developing, analysing, and presenting financial results to the business and management
- Leading and coordinating projects to improve business performance and operations
The right Finance Business Partner Supply Chain EMEA has a Master in Business Administration or in Finance, Accounting, Economics or similar. Extensive experience in finance as a Manager in a multinational company coupled with supply chain finance/controlling experience is necessary for this role. The right candidate is an analytical, hands-on and solutions-oriented change agent with written and spoken proficiency in English.
This is an outstanding opportunity for an experienced leader to join a successful global business in a senior role which is essential in shaping and defining the company’s strategy.