Head of Corporate Finance
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 08 January 2019 2019-01-082019-02-16 sales Brussels Brussels BE EUR 75000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
An international company active in the logistics sector is now looking for a Head of Corporate Finance for its office based in Brussels. In this role, you will work closely with the CFO in order to improve and maintain the financial standing of the company.
As the Head of Corporate Finance, your main responsibilities will include:
- Manage financial risks and secure liquidity for the Group including active financial partners management
- Design of the most optimal short- and long-term financial strategy, advises CFO-Management Board
- Responsible for producing and communicating actionable plans (incl. measurable targets) in order to implement the Treasury strategy and to monitor its effectiveness
- Designs, installs, and maintains Treasury policies, procedures, and work instructions to impose an adequate level of control over the whole of the Treasury operations within the Group
- Responsible for the debt structure short and long term as well as for the negotiation with Financial partner
- Produces regular and accurate reports (debt position, cash flow (forecast), cash pooling) in accordance with Group standards, international reporting standards, and the applicable legislation
You have a Master degree in Economics, Finance or (Business) Engineering. You have at least 8 to 15 years of relevant work experience in a treasury department or in a bank. You are fluent in English and have a good understanding of French and Dutch.
This is an outstanding opportunity for a candidate who has strong leadership and analytical skills. If you are hands-on and autonomous send your application now and become the Head of Corporate Finance of growing and dynamic company.