Vice President M&A
Consultant Aline Lewy
Date posted 16 October 20192019-10-16 2019-12-15 fmcg Brussels Brussels BE EUR 11000 12000 12000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A company active in the Merger & Acquisition sector is now looking for a new Vice President M&A for its office based in Brussels. As Vice President M&A, you will support the daily execution of mergers & acquisitions transactions and marketing efforts by working closely with the team.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, your main responsibilities will include:
- You will conduct detailed industry and market analysis;
- You will support business development and helps generate potential transaction ideas;
- You will conduct and supervise the valuation of companies using different financial valuation methodologies as well as the performance of general financial analysis;
- You will play a key role in transaction execution; contribute to negotiating and closing transactions;
- You will take the lead in guiding analysts and associates to prepare client presentations while giving hands-on support and help as needed;
- You will take responsibility for the accuracy of all financial analysis and presentations and make time to explain to juniors;
- You will prepare transaction documentation with minimal supervision;
- You will coordinate with clients and advisors to ensure the progress of key workstreams.
The ideal Vice President M&A has at least 6 to 12 years of experience in Investment Banking Corporate Finance or in M&A Advisory. A first-class experience of financial modeling and analysis, valuation techniques, presentation preparation and due diligence is also required for this position. Demonstrable knowledge of capital structure solutions and M&A processes is a must.
Fluency in English and very good knowledge of both Dutch and French are required. You have excellent analytical, quantitative and interpersonal skills with high sense of commercial awareness.
If you are an independent thinker, result-oriented with a focus on details and team player, do not hesitate at apply to this Vice President M&A position now.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.