Salary Rewarding package
Consultant Sam Mellebeek
Date posted 13 January 2017
A multinational company providing logistics and distribution services is looking for a hands-on Finance Manager to take the lead over a big team (more than 30 FTE) for their headquarters located in Antwerp.
Reporting to the director, your main responsibilities as Finance Manager will be:
- Monthly monitoring, controlling and reporting your department’s business performance against budget and forecasts;
- Further developing and optimising internal processes;
- First contact for international clients and third parties;
- Developing and following up KPIs;
- Delegating responsibility and tasks within the team to allow development and focus on the key priorities within the business
If you have a hands-on mind set, excellent people and communication skills (fluency in Dutch and English is a must), and affinity with IT, this is the role for you.