Finance & Administration Manager
Location Walloon Brabant
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 31 January 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international manufacturing company is looking for a Finance and Administration Manager based in the South of Brussels (Brabant Wallon). Responsible for a team of 5 people, you will in this role oversee the monthly closing processes and controlling activities and take an active part in the forecast and budget processes.
Reporting to the Group CFO, your main responsibilities as a Finance and Administration Manager will include:
- Supervising and preparing financial statements, including tracking investments
- Ensuring profitability monitoring by projects and Business Lines (Sales and Margin analysis)
- Developing, refining and implements the tools of ad hoc control (KPI, Analytics, Project controlling)
- Supporting the implementation of the Corporate Specifications (Controlling and Corporate accounting)
- Ensuring compliance Tax, legal, social and financial
- Implementing and tracking cost control measures
- Developing and maintaining an efficient reporting system to the local Management Team, as well as to the Corporate Group, in line with the company rules
As a Finance and Administration Manager you have a Master’s degree in Economics or Business Engineering with at least 6 to 10 years of relevant experience in finance management and controlling.
You are fluent in French, Dutch and English and have sound leadership and coaching skills. Knowledge of SAP is a strong plus.
If you thrive on change, are willing to explore new opportunities and have a business partner mentality, this challenging position awaits.