Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 19 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading communication and advertisement company active under well-known brands and based in Brussels is currently seeking for a Finance Manager to handle the internal financial controls and procedures, financial statements, reporting and tax packages.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the Finance Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Management of a team of 7 accountants and finance assistants
- Be in charge of 20 legal entities in 4 countries (Belgium, The Netherlands, France, Luxemburg)
- Oversee the US GAAP reporting and ensure that transactions and documentation are compliant
- Supervise the monthly closing process
- Prepare the Belgian tax return and coordinate the process for foreign countries
- Update the the SOX compliance programs
- Oversee the monthly & quarterly group reporting
- Manage internal audit.
As Finance Manager, you hold a master degree in Accounting or Finance and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position, specially with Belgian statutory GAAP and Belgian corporate tax. Fluency in English is a must, Dutch and French are an asset. Thanks to your strong leadership skills, you are able to lead a team of 7 people and continue developing them further in their career.
Are you able to switch from a helicopter view to a hands-on approach ? If you are also solution-oriented and able to think out of the box to solve problems that might occur, this role is an excellent opportunity for you. Send your application now.