Consultant Jonathan Lechien
Date posted 14 September 2018 2018-09-142018-11-13 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international manufacturing company based in Brussels is looking for a Finance Manager, responsible for all accounting and financial activities, overseeing the monthly closing processes and controlling activities. He/She will take an active part in the forecast and budget processes, while supervising a dynamic team of 8 people.
Reporting to the Group CFO, your main responsibilities as a Finance and Administration Manager will include:
- Supervision and preparation of financial statements, including tracking investments
- Develops, refines and implements the tools of ad hoc control (KPI, Analytics, Project controlling)
- Supports the implementation of the Corporate Specifications (Controlling and Corporate accounting)
- Ensures compliance Tax, legal, social and financial
- Implements and tracks cost control measures
As an ideal candidate you have a Master’s degree in Economics or Business Engineering with at least 10 years of relevant experience in finance management and controlling.
You are fluent in French and English, coupled with sound leadership and coaching skills. Knowledge of SAP is a must.
If you thrive on change, willing to explore new opportunities and have a business partner mentality, this challenging Finance Manager job awaits.