Asset Valuation Manager
Location Flemish BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 09 October 2018 2018-10-092018-11-30 automotive Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading global group active in the automotive sector is currently seeking for a Asset Valuation Manager for its office based in the Flemish Brabant. As the Asset Valuation Manager, you ensure a uniformed way of working in all countries who are under the regional management to be in line with the company’s philosophy.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, your key responsibilities include:
- Interact with different entities such as the local and regional management;
- Develop relationships with local teams to support the asset valuation department;
- Inform tactical and strategic decisions to local, regional and top management;
- Maintain and develop the calculation engine in the IT system;
- Responsible of 6 specialists in Asset Valuation.
You hold a master degree in Economics, Controlling or similar and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar role. You have a good statistical knowledge. You are fluent in English, French and Dutch.
Do you have strong analytical skills ? Planning and organisation are your strength ? If your are the right Asset Valuation Manager, this role might be for you. Take this opportunity and apply now.