Finance & Administration Manager
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 10 October 2018 2018-10-102018-12-01 manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading environmental organisation located in the Leuven region is looking to recruit an Finance & Administration Manager. In this role, you will be the end responsible of Finance and will supervise a team of 5 collaborators on a strategic decision-making.
Reporting to the Director, the Finance & Administration Manager’s role and responsibilities include:
Finance & Accounting:
- In charge of the Accounting process from A to Z;
- Have an operational impact on the organisation’s results;
- Financial reporting to the board of directors and to the general meeting;
- Co-manage the investment portfolio with the external investment advisor;
- Support the overall vision and strategy, and develop new strategies;
- Participate to ad-hoc projects such as the implementation of a new IT tool;
- Guide in strategic decisions and in the development of the e-mobility sector.
The successful candidate holds a Bachelor degree in Accountancy or equivalent with around 10 years of experience in a similar position. She/He is hands on with ERP systems and is familiar with Belgian GAAP & IFRS. Fluency in Dutch with a good knowledge of French and English is required.
This Finance & Administration Manager role is a great opportunity for an analytical team player who is result driven and able to take initiatives. Do you have good communication skills with good people management skills ? If you are interested in working in a social environment, this position might be the right for you.