Financial Systems Manager
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 13 December 2018 2018-12-13manufacturing-and-production Avenue Louise 326 1050 Brussels Robert Walters
A newly created and challenging role as Financial Systems Manager has become available in one of Belgium’s leading manufacturing companies located in the Antwerp region.
Your main tasks include:
- Design & execute key financial controls
- Manage projects for finance systems
- Liaise with advisors and IT to implement software changes
- Comprehend the full financial systems landscape, including accounting, reporting, budgeting and treasury
- Act as the finance representative for the group ERP
As Financial Systems Manager you have a Bachelor or Master in Applied Economics or Commercial Engineering with at least 6 years of experience in a similar position. Experience in manufacturing is an asset. Fluency in Dutch and English is requested as well as good knowledge of MS Office.
You have good interpersonal skills with a hands-on and commercial mindset. You are a true sparring partner for the business.
If you are a process driven, assertive team player and you are planning the next step in your career, this Financial Systems Manager job could be the opportunity for you. You will work in a dynamic environment with a rewarding salary package.