Finance & Administration Manager
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 22 February 2019 2019-02-222019-04-23 manufacturing-and-production Mechelen Antwerp BE 2800 EUR 97000 107000 107000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An exciting position as Finance & Administration Manager has become available within a local branch of an international company located in Mechelen. The Finance & Administration Manager will guide and motivate the local management team and report directly to the Group CFO.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the company respects compliance with legal and statutory requirements
- Direct responsibility for maintaining the appropriate environment of internal controls
- Organise, lead, present management and board meetings
- Responsibility for all back-office functions (HR, Accounting & Controlling, Commercial operations)
- Manage financial reports to ensure compliance with legal and corporate goals
- Manage the financial planning process to provide division leadership, with timely business forecasts and related business insights
- Manage the annual budget process for the company in direct alignment with the Global Division Management
As Finance & Administration Manager you hold a Master degree in Economics or Commercial sciences at least 5 years of experience in a similar role ideally in an international environment. You have good knowledge of social legislation and have experience to manage effectively the company.
You are fluent in Dutch with a good knowledge of English. You have good knowledge of MS Office, a first experience with SAP is a plus.
In this role you are able to align the group strategy with the local management team in a manner that results in high performance and general growth of the company.
You can motivate and influence others but can also work independently. You have a hands-on approach and strong leadership skills in change management.
If you are a team player and you are planning the next step in your career, this could be the opportunity for you. An attractive salary package and benefits await.