Finance and Administration Manager
Consultant Noé Van Bellinghen
Date posted 25 February 2019 2019-02-252019-04-26 automotive Drogenbos Flemish Brabant BE 1620 EUR 4000 5000 5000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A Leading European company active in the automotive sector is now seeking for a Finance and Administration Manager for its office based in Brussels area. In this role, your mission is to be the privileged interlocutor between the subsidiary and the Corporate Finance & Administration department concerning all financial matters.
Reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, your key responsibilities as Finance and Administration Manager are:
- Prepare the financial statements (accounting, budgets, reporting) and coordinate with the Corporate Finance & Administration Department
- Develop and implement tools for in-depth analysis of business activity and prepare monthly dashboards
- Perform proactive analysis to improve the performance of the subsidiary
- Highlight and analyse the gaps between forecasts and achievements and propose action plans to the managers
- Supervise the Finance & Administration team of the subsidiary
- Ensures the administrative management of the subsidiary
The ideal Finance and Administration Manager holds a university degree in Finance or Economics. You have at least 3 to 5 years of statutory experience in the distribution or environmental logistic sector, ideally with a previous experience as a team manager. You acquired knowledge in MS Office. Fluency in English is a must, as well as good knowledge of both French and Dutch.
If you have strong communication skills, this Finance and Administration Manager role awaits for your application