Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 01 March 2019 2019-03-012019-04-30 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Kruibeke East Flanders BE 9130 EUR 83000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A unique position as Finance Manager has become available at a global distribution company, located in the Waasland region.
As Finance Manager you will be responsible for all operational accounting and financial matters for all of the company’s Belgian and French divisions.
Reporting to the Finance Director, some of your responsibilities as Finance Manager will be:
- In collaboration with the FD, prepare and monitor mergers and alterations such as shifts in capital, transferring shares, selling assets, investments, ad hoc projects, etc.
- Ensuring the operational function of the financial department and taking actions to optimise and simplify financial process and the overall efficiency
- Coordinating monthly and yearly closing and optimising all tax related matters
- Following up internal audits and KPI’s and take action where needed (e.g. rolling out new software package)
- Determining uniform accounting guidelines in cooperation with the holding
- Setting priorities, steering the department to achieve set deadlines in a challenging environment
The Finance Manager has a Bachelor or Master in Economics or Finance with at least 10 years of relevant finance experience of which several years in a leading role, preferably in a fast moving, complex structure or in a consultancy environment.
You have good technical knowledge and understanding of accounting, consolidation, tax, cash and working capital management. Experience in IFRS reporting, M&A, projects and internal audit is desirable.
You are fluent in Dutch and have good knowledge of English and French. You have a strong IT knowledge; knowledge of Basware, Oracle & HFM is an asset.
The Finance Manager is a true people manager and coach, able to meet deadlines and solve problems. You have strong communication skills with an assertive but discrete approach. You are service minded, stress resistant and hands-on as well as flexible and accurate.
If you are an analytical and mature person and you are willing to travel abroad to different terminals, this Finance Manager job could be the opportunity for you. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed. Please send us your CV now.