Finance & Accounting Manager
Consultant Christophe Paquay
Date posted 16 April 20192019-04-16 2019-06-15 property-and-housing Antwerp Antwerp BE EUR 55000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
An exciting role as Finance & Accounting Manager is vacant at a dynamic real estate developer based in Antwerp.
Due to the continuous growth of the company the Finance & Accounting Manager will coordinate all accounting activities and coach a team of Accountants.
Reporting to the CFO, some of your responsibilities include:
- Managing the complete invoicing process including accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Handling the cost accounting and periodical consolidation of the different subsidiaries’ accounts, ensuring the accuracy of the monthly closing
- Safeguarding the statutory obligations associated with setting up annual accounts, re-appointing Directors or Supervisors, setting up subsidiaries, etc.
- Driving continuous improvement, optimisation and documentation of financial and accounting processes
- VAT declarations, corporate tax, ad hoc projects
- Liaison with external Auditors and Tax Advisors
With a Bachelor or Master degree in Economics, you have minimum 3 years of experience as Accountant or Auditor. Fluency in Dutch is required, good knowledge of English and French is a strong plus. A good knowledge of MS Office, especially of Excel, is necessary.
As Finance & Accounting Manager you are hands-on, proactive and reliable with strong analytical skills. You have a discrete, independent and critical approach.
If you can set priorities and you work accurately, this Finance & Accounting Manager job is for you, so please apply now. A challenging position in a dynamic working environment await.