Finance and Administration Manager
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 06 May 20192019-05-06 2019-07-05 manufacturing-and-production Evere Brussels BE EUR 100000 101000 101000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be
A leading company active in the manufacturing sector is now on the lookout for a new Finance and Administration Manager for its office based in the Brussels region. In this role, you will have the overall responsibility for all company finances.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director in London, your key responsibilities as Finance and Administration Manager are:
- Manage compliance and risk control
- Be the end-responsible for all accounting-related matters for Belgium and the Netherlands, year end accounting processes are executed timeously and accurately
- Manage the team of 12 people in General Ledger, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable
- Responsible for all taxation purposes
- Ensure all company taxations is compliant with local requirements
- Responsible for cash flow planning and effective optimisation of cash resources
- Manage relationships with local banking partners
- Joint responsiblity with the Controller for Benelux for all aspects of company working capital
The ideal candidate for the position holds a master degree in Finance, Economics or Business Engineering. You have around 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar position and broad financial skill set covering month end reporting, analysis and financial accounting with a focus on commercial and legal support to the organisation.
Fluent in both English and Dutch, you have a very good knowledge of SAP.
If you have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and build relationships across all levels, coupled with good technical and analytical skills, do not hesitate to apply for this Finance and Administration Manager position.