Consultant Arjen Spittael
Date posted 21 May 20192019-05-22 2019-07-20 pharmaceuticals Ghent East Flanders BE 9000 EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A major European manufacturing company active in the pharmaceutical sector is today looking for a Finance Manager based in the Ghent area in order to answer to their continuous growth. Managing a team of 2 people, the Finance Manager will be responsible for aligning budgets with financial forecasts, while ensuring compliance.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for monthly and yearly closing
- Ensuring direct and indirect tax compliance
- Conducting VAT declarations
- Managing compliance with all reporting, legal, tax, accounting and audit requirements
- Handling ad hoc analyses (margin analyses, production analyses, etc.)
- Managing, coaching and guiding a team of 2 people
With a Bachelor in Finance or Economics and 5 to 7 years of relevant accounting experience, the Finance Manager is a process driven person with an analytical mindset. You are a good people manager with a flexible attitude, are fluent in Dutch and have a good knowledge of English and French.
A major player in its sector, this is a fantastic Finance Manager opportunity to work within an international and stimulating environment and join a highly skilled team of professionals. Multiple career opportunities coupled with an attractive salary package and benefits await.