Finance Business Partner
Consultant Els Van Der Veken
Date posted 28 May 20192019-05-29 2019-07-27 electronics Merksem Antwerp BE 2170 EUR 60000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A leading Belgian company with an international presence is looking for an experienced Finance Business Partner to reinforce their finance department. Aided by a critical attitude, your advice and expertise will assist the head of the business unit in making financially sound decisions, in achieving and surpassing objectives, and in outlining a viable but challenging future for the entire company.
Mainly based in Merksem, the Finance Business Partner main responsibilities include:
- Implementing the strategic planning process and ensuring a critical view of the plan within your BU department
- Drawing up the budget of the BU department within the strategic guidelines of the group
- Frequent analysis of budget versus actual results of the entire BU, in order to identify risks and opportunities and to achieve corrective plans
- Creating and following up a set of KPIs to enable monitoring of the evolution of all aspects of the Business Unit.
- Performing analyses and giving recommendations regarding investment and acquisition projects
- Pro-actively following up all the components of the margins of the BU department according to the different market segments and product groups. Providing insights about the reasons for under-performance and appropriate corrective measures.
- Making analyses in all kinds of areas at your own initiative or at the request of the involved management leading to well-founded business decisions (logistical, production, pricing systems, restructuring, etc.)
- Participating in management meetings and performance reviews of your BU department
With a master's degree within finance or economics, coupled with at least 5 years of experience in a similar function, the Finance Business Partner is well-versed in the Belgian GAAP, Business Planning and Business Performance Management processes, financial controlling, forecasting, budgeting, and KPIs.
You have a strategic mindset and strong communicative and cooperative capabilities that enable you to take a solution-oriented approach to resolving problems.
In this Finance Business Partner role, your growth, success and expertise are essential to the company's prosperity, so do not hesitate to send us your application! An attractive salary as well as a variety of benefits is included!