Finance & Administration Manager
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 31 May 20192019-05-31 2019-07-30 manufacturing-and-production Wezemaal Flemish Brabant BE EUR 79000 80000 80000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/logo.gif
A global company active in the industrial sector, is currently seeking to recruit a Finance & Administration Manager based in Leuven region. As the Finance & Administration Manager, you will be responsible for all accounting and financial activities of the plant(s).
As Finance & Administration Manager, you will be an intermediary between the Plant Management and the Finance Department and some of your main responsibilities will be as follows:
- You will participate in closing the books and analyzing the accounts within the expected deadlines in US GAAP, IFRS and BE GAAP;
- You will organize and ensure all current financial, accounting and administrative tasks in the country;
- You will perform financial analysis for the plant(s) and make appropriate recommendations;
- You will actively participate in drawing up the budget for the plant(s);
- You will monitor all changes in the plant(s) budget and keep the Finance Senior Management informed;
- You will be a Business Partner for the Plant Manager(s);
- You will advise the department managers on implementation of accounting and management procedures.
The ideal candidate for this position holds a master’s degree in Finance, Economics, Business Engineering or any other related field or has an equivalent in relevant professional experience. A minimum of 8 years of experience is required to be the Finance & Administration Manager. An experience in a Big 4, or Financial controlling role, or chartered accountancy firm, combined with an experience in an international industrial environment will be considered as a plus.
Fluent in Dutch, you have a strong knowledge of English. Knowledge of French will be considered as an advantage. You have strong IT acumen and are acquainted with ERP systems (preferably SAP) and reporting tools (HFM).
If you are team-work oriented, you have strong managerial competences and excellent communication skills, and you are able to integrate an international and industrial environment, do not hesitate to apply for this outstanding Finance & Administration Manager job.