Commercial and Legal Contract Manager
Location Walloon BrabantFULL_TIME
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 19 June 20192019-06-19 2019-08-18 manufacturing-and-production Mont-saint-guibert Walloon Brabant BE EUR 80000 100000 100000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading company active in the energy sector is now seeking a Commercial and Legal Contract Manager for its HQ based in Walloon Brabant.
As Commercial and Legal Contract Manager, your main responsibilities will be :
- Customer offer phase: support of sales teams for the review and analysis of contract documents (Purchase Order, General Terms and Conditions etc.), risk identification, drafting of clauses and negotiation support;
- Project execution phase: Project Managers support for the analysis of the contractual documents, determination of the strategy in case of claim, redaction of the official letters, support for the negotiation;
- Management of contractual documents: drafting and updating of the General and Special Conditions (sales, purchase, NDA);
- Purchasing department support for the negotiation of contracts with suppliers (review, risk identification, negotiation support);
- Management of legal disputes: determination of strategies, appraisal operations, coordination of relations with law firms and insurers, monitoring of ongoing proceedings;
- Support for the creation of new entities, JV’s, on-demand support (review of commitments, Parent Company Guarantees etc ...);
- Group insurance management: policy management, negotiation of renewals, insurance claims;
- Follow-up and support regarding compliance with international regulations (sanctions, embargo / EU, FOCA, UN), Monitoring and support for debt recovery (EMEA / ASIA).
The ideal candidate has a Master in Law, Economics or Engineering, or equivalent by experience. You have a minimum of 5 to 10 years of relevant experience in Commercial contract management/stakeholders management and in EPC (Engineering Procurement and Construction).
Fluency in English and French is a must, German or Spanish or any other language is a plus.
If you are rigorous, precise, business oriented and if you possess strong analytical and negotiation skills and an international experience, apply for this Commercial and Legal Contract Manager position by sending us your application now.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.