Regional PTP Manager
Consultant Peter Roex
Job Ref 1660402/001
Date posted 28 June 2022antwerpen accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2022-06-28 2022-08-27 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Berchem Antwerp BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A leading chemical company in Berchem is looking to hire a Regional PTP Manager for their growing team.
SSC Manager AP
- You provide leadership, knowledge and support to the central accounting department (Accounts Payable)
- Ensure teams are appropriately resourced to meet SLA's and stakeholder expectations, flexing and adapting to meet scheduled and unexpected peaks of activity
- You are responsible for the accuracy and completeness of month and year end closings and assure compliance with group policies
- Identifying possible non-compliance with internal procedures, processes, and standards
- Lead the change within the SSC as with the other stakeholders
- Implement required automatization improvements
- Manage the day-to-day performance of the respective Service Centre teams to deliver a best in class service, meeting or exceeding all KPIs and within budget.
EMEA PTP Process Owner
- Analyzing end to end processes and proactively identifying and supporting initiatives to standardize, optimize and improve business processes across the different SSC Centers in EMEA
- Supporting operational AP teams
- Drive harmonization and standardization of P2P activities
- Coordinate with other stakeholders (e.g. IT Security, IT Support, BI, Treasury, Principle Managers etc.) to align on priorities and issue resolution
- Participate in projects to drive improvements across the P2P process within EMEA (EDI projects, ERP projects, etc..) together with the Group BPO PTP
- Ensure compliance to internal and external policies, regulations, and laws within the Procure to Pay process
- Deliver support and training to the region on the global Procure to Pay services
The ideal candidate for the role as Regional PTP Manager:
- Relevant master’s degree and several years of experience
- You have an eye for detail and the right sense of urgency to complete strict deadlines.
- You are an excellent communicator who can easily translate complex topics
- Good people management skills
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Good business acumen
What do you get in return for the role as Regional PTP Manager:
The client offers you an exciting position within a dynamic and professional team where initiative and responsibility are encouraged. You will get an attractive salary-package with a benefits including a company car, group- and hospitalization insurance. You will find yourself in a nice and open environment.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KontichDate posted: 02 August 2022One of the world’s leading logistics company is on the look out to hire a Business Controller to join their team in Kontich/Tessenderlo. You will support the business with financial and operational analysis and with your experience in finance you’ll be the perfect fit for this role.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 02 August 2022Voor een hoogwaardig bouwbedrijf in Antwerpen zijn we op zoek een ondernemende Project Controller om controles uit te voeren op alle toegewezen werven in Vlaanderen. U bespreekt alle financiële cijfers en eindprognoses met verschillende partners en maakt hierbij ook analyses, aandachtspunten en verbeteringen naar het management op.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: AntwerpDate posted: 02 August 2022A fantastic opportunity as Associate Investments has just arisen for a start up company in the real estate sector.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MechelenDate posted: 02 August 2022A global market leader is searching for a new The Financial Planning & Analysis Analyst to complete their Finance team. It’s a company active in the production sector and based in Mechelen.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: MechelenDate posted: 02 August 2022A global market leader is searching for a new Corporate Controller to complete their Corporate Finance team. It’s a company active in the production sector and based in Mechelen. As a Corporate Controller you will be responsible for analysing, planning, controlling and give advice on several financial cost centers and functional area’s and support the different Controlling teams as well as the country teams in driving optimization projects which can be of an operational or financial nature.