Finance & Organisation Director
Salary Competitive Salary
Consultant Valentine Leseine
Job Ref 1883092/001
Date posted 25 May 2023brussels accountancy-finance/finance-manager 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 not-for-profit-and-charities Brussels Brussels BE Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.be https://www.robertwalters.be/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A company that makes a real difference on a social point of view and active in the Non-Profit sector is currently looking to hire a Finance & Organisation Director to join their offices in Brussels.
A rare Finance & Organisation Director role has just become available in Brussels. Reporting directly to the National Director, in this position you will have an essential role in coordinating and overseeing the company's finances and administration to ensure efficient, consistent, and transparent management of funds from a variety of funding sources and subject to specific regulations and requirements.
Your main responsibilities as the new Finance & Organisation Director will include:
- Build reliable and efficient internal systems and procedures to support the various departments of the organization in planning, budgeting, execution, and internal control
- Responsible for overall finances and the timely and correct preparation and delivery of financial statements and budgets
- Lead the development and implementation of procurement and contract management processes
- Contribute to the organization's strategic development
- Manage a team
- You have a master’s degree in finance, or equivalent
- You have at least 8 years of relevant experience
- You have very strong people management skills and relevant experience in it
- You are fluent in English, French, and Dutch
- You have solid experience in internal and external audits
- You are familiar with the principles and rules of accounting and taxation in Belgium
- You are accurate and have a strong capacity for analysis and strategy
- Knowledge of grants is a big advantage
- You have good skills in the use of Excel
- You have good management skills and stay hands-on, not only from a management point of view
About the company:
- Flexible working hours and a working from home policy
- Learning and development opportunities
- The opportunity to supervise a team of 10 people
- An easy access to public transport
If you are flexible and have excellent communications skills and an eye for details this is the perfect role for you. If the idea of joining a dynamic environment with enthusiastic colleagues speaks to you, then apply for this Finance & Organisation Director position.
Not the job you were looking for? Maybe you know someone in your network who might be interested. Refer them to Robert Walters and get rewarded.
Get in touch
+32 2 511 66 88
Salary: Attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 01 June 2023A growing multinational active in the industrial sector is currently looking to hire a Business Controller to join their office in Brussels.
Salary: Attractive Salary with development opportunitiesLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 22 May 2023A fast-growing company specialized in the Real Estate sector is currently looking to hire a Financial Analyst to join their office in the West of Brussels.
Salary: Attractive salary packageLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 16 May 2023A growing multinational company active in the industrial sector is currently looking to hire an Order to cash and Purchase to Pay Team Leader to join their office in Brussels.
Salary: Aantrekkelijk salarispakketLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 15 May 2023Een multinational gespecialiseerd in de transportsector is momenteel op zoek naar een Senior Business Controller voor hun kantoor in het westen van Brussel.
Salary: Marktconform salarispakketLocation: BrusselsDate posted: 04 May 2023Een groeiend en stabiel KMO bedrijf met een internationale omgeving gespecialiseerd in de Retail sector is momenteel op zoek naar een Financial & HR Manager om hun kantoor in het oosten van Brussel te versterken.