Senior Financial Planning Analyst
Salary Rewarding package
Consultant Renske Lubbinge
Date posted 13 January 2017
A leading industrial company, distributing food, agriculture and industrial products in the Antwerp region is seeking to recruit a Senior Financial Planning Analyst. Responsible for the annual operations planning process, you will collaborate with the operations and supply chain leadership to value creation opportunities (cost reduction, energy optimization,…)
As Senior Financial Planning Analyst, your main responsibilities include:
- Assist in identifying new metrics (KPIs) to drive performance
- Work and communicate within operations and supply chain teams to take necessary action to challenge performances or/and increase productivity.
- Provide financial and business analysis on projects and ensure a more efficient and harmonized analysis
- Partner with purchasing and procurement to have an overview and ensure value for money and collaborate with the Accounting and Finance teams
- Active in fixed asset management. Oversee CAPEX and Portfolio Review processes
- Drive the behaviour, results or agenda needed and communicate point of view effectively as to influence colleagues by supporting/challenging them
- Follow up competitive excellence areas and promote a continuous improvement culture
With a minimum of 5 years of experience in a similar role, you have ideally been exposed to accounting. You are fluent in English, knowledge of other languages is a strong asset.
If you have a strong business partner mentality and are able to interact with different divisions, the opportunity to join a multinational group with a diverse, supportive environment awaits.