Business Process Optimisation Specialist
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 19 January 2018
A leading energy company is looking to hire a Business Process Optimisation Specialist to join their team in the Antwerp region. As Business Process Optimisation Specialist, you will be in charge of increasing and optimising revenue without generating additional sales.
Reporting to the Head of Customer Operations, your main tasks include:
- Implementing the operational plan for revenue assurance
- Designing a solid framework for budgets and monitoring the budget vs. actuals costs
- Acting as a ‘bridge builder’ between various operational teams and internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing, elaborating and implementing process changes or new processes, striving for savings and improvements that will benefit customer satisfaction, retention, efficiency and added value
- Applying focus and setting priorities in your teams, leading them by example and inspiring and supporting the team
With a master degree and at least 5 years of experience in a similar role, you are fluent in Dutch and French, both written and verbally and you have a very good knowledge of MS Office. A team player with a positive mindset, you have strong analytical and communication skills.
The opportunity to join a team of highly skilled professionals and an attractive salary package with benefits await.