Senior Financial Analyst
Consultant Julien Chenoy
Date posted 25 January 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A Senior Financial Analyst position is now opened within an international company with its HQ based in Zaventem. As Senior Financial Analyst, you are responsible for your own Business Unit from A to Z and act as a true Business Partner.
Reporting to the Group FP&A Manager, your main responsibilities as Senior Financial Analyst will include:
- Playing a key role in gathering intelligence on financial performance from the business which will be used by the Executive Management Team (EMT) and the Board to support decision-making
- Liaising with the CFO and EMT on major Group initiatives, commercial entities, supply chain, marketing and other departments to prepare the monthly board presentation
- Liaising with the Commercial management reporting, the Management Discussion & Analysis (MD&A), quarterly forecast and the Annual Operating Plan (AOP)
- Performing regular analysis to understand the actual performance vs budget/forecast monthly and quarterly
- Supporting the consolidated cash reporting and the consolidated cash planning processes which include the liquidity presentations to the EMT/Board and the analysis of non-standard scenarios with external parties
- Preparing and understanding of Price, Volume and Mix, Cost of Supply, other cost spend vs AOP and Forecast
With a minimum of 5 years of experience in a broad range of roles such as Financial Analyst, Financial Controller or a role within a Big 4 environment, you have acquired a deep understanding of corporate finance and possess a Master in Finance, Economics or Business management.
You have an analytical mind and are able to translate figures into business insights. You easily adapt to a changing environment and are therefore very flexible. Fluency in English is required and a knowledge of MS Excel, SAP/BPC & TM1 (or any other planning tool) would be considered as an asset.
If you are interested in joining a dynamic and progressive company with a wide range of responsibilities, this role is for you.