Commercial Financial Analyst
Location Flemish Brabant
Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 25 January 2018
A strong and innovative international company based in the Zaventem area is seeking to recruit a Commercial Financial Analyst to reinforce its team. In this role, you will work closely with the product development/marketing functions in the company’s corporate HQ to add significant value to the business.
As Commercial Financial Analyst, you are a central go-to finance expert and a true business partner. Your main responsibilities will include:
- Taking initiative in forecast and budget processes to allow a deep understanding of performance and the identification of risks & opportunities by the business
- Pro-actively partnering with the different functions to share and challenge expected financial performance; support business partners by creating actionable insights on the intercompany product portfolio
- Continuously challenging the status quo by reviewing and critically assessing reporting capabilities, identifying and implementing process and control improvements
- Close financial follow-up on launches to ensure the projected financials are met and deviations
- Ensuring you are fully integrated with the Product & Marketing teams and seen as a value adding partner/advisor capable of influencing new product launches for the benefit of the company and challenging the teams in their thinking
Together with a Finance degree, you have 5 years experience in financial roles including 3 years in a commercial financial role. Experience as business partner is considered as an asset.
You are fluent in English and preferably familiar with planning tools (SAP, TM1, etc.). A pro-active attitude, an entrepreneurial mind-set and strong interpersonal skills are part of who you are.
Do you want to be involved in the launch of new products? If you are driven and able to interact with various departments and report figures in a clear and concise way, this is the role for you.