Financial Analyst EMASA
Salary Attractive salary package
Consultant Laurence Brutsaert
Date posted 09 February 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A major player in engineering services is today looking for a Financial Analyst EMASA based in Zaventem. Reporting to the Financial Controller EMASA, you will be responsible for the monthly closing as well as financial and management reporting (actual and forecast) for the EMASA region.
Your main tasks as Financial Analyst EMASA will include :
- Leading the forecasting and budget process
- Monitoring, supporting and challenging the project controlling processes, outputs and the analytical accounting processes and outputs
- Supporting and enforcing Group procedures
- Preparing and monitoring of the Division Budget, Rolling Forecast and Business Plan processes
- Collaborating and challenging regional offices and working hand in hand with the Corporate Office in Paris
- Proactively supporting the improvement of processes and speed of financial numbers delivery
With a Master’s degree in Business or Commercial Engineering, Economics, or a finance related field, you have acquired a minimum of 5 years of financial analysis, project control, cost control or audit experience in a project-based or industrial environment. A Big 4 audit experience would be an asset.
Fluent in English and French and/or Dutch, you are IT literate, have acquired ERP experience and possess strong Excel skills.
As the ideal Financial Analyst EMASA, you possess good communication and planning skills and excellent analytical and accuracy skills. You are able to learn quickly and bring creative solution to problems.
Interested? The opportunity to join an innovative and stimulating work environment within a leader in its field awaits.