Consultant Katrien Vanden Meerssche
Date posted 09 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An international company active in the FMCG sector is currently looking for a Financial Analyst to join its offices in the Aalst region. The Financial Analyst will play a key role in EMEA and will act as a service provider to Finance Business Partners and management by performing reporting activities and by providing in-depth financial analysis for the purpose of strategic and tactical decision-making.
Related to the Operations and Supply Chain Organisation, the responsibilities of the Financial Analyst will cover:
- Analysis and review of actuals versus budget versus prior year
- Analysis supply chain costs and provide financial information on multi-dimensional components of Supply Chain drivers
- Pre-calculation and post-calculation on costs
- Providing Insight and Cost Control to global functions and Finance Business Partners
- Support organizational projects
- Preparation of cost centre reports
The ideal candidate for this exciting position holds a Master’s degree in Finance/Economics or similar coupled with a minimum of 4 to 8 years of relevant experience, preferably in Controlling. As this role is “key” in contributing to cost leadership as a strategic pillar in the organization, you are required to have broad based knowledge of cost accounting and performance management and strong analytical and communication skills. Verbal and written fluency in English is a must. Knowledge of Dutch is a plus. The right Financial Analyst has an excellent knowledge of SAP, BI and MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint).
The right candidate will join a successful global company which encourages entrepreneurship and creativity and provides a broad scope of possibilities to continue to learn and develop one's self.