Financial Analyst Benelux
Consultant Inez Willem
Date posted 23 March 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading international manufacturing company located in the Antwerp region is looking for a Financial Analyst Benelux to reinforce their financial & controlling department. Reporting to the Cluster Controller, you will be responsible for analysis and optimisation of various business processes.
Your main responsibilities as Financial Analyst include:
- Analyse different business processes
- Optimise processes by doing in depth analysis
- Integrate various projects under the existing reporting and establish new reporting models
- Act as a strong business partner for the different divisions
- Act as right hand to the Finance Controller
- Provide assistance in the management reporting and in the budget round and forecast
- Various finance projects
- Perform all activities in accordance with all relevant group policies and procedures
You have a Master degree in Finance or Economics, or equivalent by experience, and a strong technical background. You have at least 3 to 5 years of experience as Financial Analyst; a first working experience in a consultancy company as Analyst is considered an asset. Candidates with experience in Big 4 will also be considered, provided that they have excellent analytical skills.
You are driven, independent and result oriented and have excellent analytical skills. You can take initiative and are able to prioritise the work. You are fluent in Dutch, English and French and you have a good knowledge of MS Office, especially in Excel. Knowledge of other systems like Access, ERP and Data warehousing is a strong plus.
If you are stress resistant and a good team player, this is the job for you. An attractive remuneration package with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.