Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 19 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
An exciting new Finance Specialist job has been created in a multinational automotive company in Brussels. In this exciting position, you have an all-round financial role and are the link between the local business and the finance department of the headquarter.
Reporting to the General Manager:
- You are the financial reference for the different local stakeholders.
- You are the link with the company’s Headquarter abroad for all financial related matters.
- You work on a hands-on level, checking the accuracy of all financial matters.
- You understand the financial elements of the branch and know where to collect the information you need.
- You are always looking for ways to keep improving the processes and gain in efficiency.
With a master degree in finance or economics and at least 3 to 6 years experience in a financial position for instance in a Big 4 firm, you have the ability to build strong relationship with stakeholders inside and outside of the company. Excellent communication skills in Dutch, French and English are necessary.
If you are solution-oriented, proactive and passionate by the automotive industry, this great opportunity is awaiting for your application.