Consultant Sam Mellebeek
Date posted 19 April 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A challenging job of Financial Analyst has become available in a leading Belgian company based in the Antwerp region. As Financial Analyst, you will be a challenger of the budget process, safeguarding the long term financial targets.
As Financial Analyst, your main responsibilities will include:
- Converting data into real insights and challenge the business
- Support the launch of new initiatives and continuous improvement activities
- Develop and use existing tools and (KPI) dashboards, in close collaboration with all stakeholders
- Be part of a broader Business Unit network
- Develop visions and proposals for the senior management; seize opportunities to convince them of your ideas and opportunities
With a Bachelor degree in Finance – or similar – you have approximately 4-5 years experience in similar role or field.
Fluency in Dutch and English is required, knowledge of another language a plus.
You are able to work independently as well as in a dynamic team and you demonstrate IT acumen. An attractive remuneration package coupled with extra legal advantages are guaranteed.