Corporate Financial Analyst
Consultant Marie Parmentier
Date posted 06 June 2018Avenue Louise 250 B-1050 Brussels Robert Walters Belgium
A leading global company active in the real estate sector is currently looking for a Corporate Financial Analyst to reinforce its controlling department based in Brussels. The ideal candidate will play a key role in the preparation of financial reporting, finance management and budget planning.
Reporting to the Head of Controlling, the Corporate Financial Analyst’s main responsibilities include:
- Financial year organisation and preparation of related budget estimation for the next 7 years
- Budget simulations related to real estate, financial and corporate projects
- Implementation of the financial strategy
- Reporting to present risk and opportunities of planned strategy
- Analyse all opportunities to improve the portfolio of financial instruments and prepare ad hoc reporting
- Negotiation with banks
The ideal candidate holds a master degree in Business management with at least 3 years experience in a financial position, ideally related to business controlling. As a Corporate Financial Analyst, you set-up structured and cleaned reports. Team player; you appreciate contributing to activities to meet collective goals for the department or even for the company itself. Fluency in Dutch, French and English are required.
If you are pro-active and autonomous with critical and analytical spirit, this outstanding opportunities awaits. Apply now !